What will change in our lives if immortality is found? by Tony Garcia
Answer by Tony Garcia:
- You’ll pay more attention to “use by” dates on milk cartons.
- You may decide to “play the field” a while longer before getting married.
- There’ll be a flood of caskets for sale on eBay.
- Age 243 becomes the new 30.
- After age 150, people who look like their pets will be banned from public transportation.
- Reruns of “Gilligan’s Island” will be played in perpetuity to death-row inmates.
- World-wide shortages of minoxodil and Viagra will redefine the war on drugs.